Are you going to be in attendance?

• Yes I am Planning to attend.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No I will not make the event.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wzenheimer

Just trying to get a general idea of those who are planning to attend the shootout in St. Louis, MO over the weekend of September 27th. Please vote accordingly, as I need this information to determine the format for the track. Thanks.

Chris

Last edited:
I voted that I plan to attend, I have a whole lot of work to do to the car before then, I say i'ts about a 75 percent chance..

just fyi..

Chris

Connie and I will be there, we are going to bring a sc and stay in the motorcoach.
Hope there is room?Got to trailor my stock SC.Its allmost 100miles.

Haven't got her fuel cell in for the nitro yet.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'll be there, and I'll probably run my splitport tbird in the Exhibition class, just for fun. I doubt I'll have either of the other MN12's ready to go by then.

-Rod

I'm responding as being there (only will be attending if I can talk my wife into going), but I won't be racing.

There should be a line item for attending, but not racing.

Dale

No, I didn't mean car show. I just meant, (assuming I can convince my wife) I'd like to come to it, but neither of my cars are in any condition to race, so I'll just be coming to watch.

In other words, I need the hotel room, but no track time. :)

Dale

I will be there to race and to have fun meeting people. If I can break into the 13.00 bracket I will be happy. Tim

Back