sorry for the chaos guys

Bacondoggy

just trying to fix my car - have benn getting yelled at from everyone around here latley - I do one thing to the car and everything else gets screwed up - I don't know what the hell is wrong with my car its all f#cked up and no one around here has any knowledge of the car - my dad wante me to put my 89 EEC in the car - I guess I will but I doubt that will do anything. this car has 500 miles on the engine, 70k origional - I rebuilt it and I know that the engine is fine. it has a bigger MAF, cam, underdrive pulleys, bored out .30 over 5% or 10% pulley, a removed hyperchip (good riddance) and someone disconnected the ARC so they gould put rear air hydrolics in. lowered 1 1/2" and custom exhaust (wich currentlly leaks where the res would be and right b4 the 2 muffelers) I am so frueterated because I don't know what's wrong or where to begin. I want to take it to ford but I don't have enough $$ and its so ****ed up right now, not to mention they probablly don't even know what to do even more so then I about fixing this...

Back