Any SC'ers in Indiana?

johnwartjr

I'm the proud soon to be owner of a 95 SC Auto in White Opalescent Pearlcoat.

Wondering who else is out there in the area?

I'm sure I'll post more once I take delivery, the dealer had a couple little things to fix, and I'm waiting on a check to get here from my investment broker to pick her up, but the deposit has been made ;)

--john

Yes there are a few of us SCers in Indiana.
Hope you enjoy you new baby.:)

Attachments

• 3.1a.jpg
    3.1a.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 388
Im stuck in central Indiana *sigh*. Anyway, I just got a hold of a '90 t-bird sc. Nice car, needs some interior work, but other than that its a great car. Will post more when I get the parts I need, and a camera.

vissingsphoto.jpg

Picked her up last night, they cleaned it all up nice and everything, and it proceeded to rain the whole way home, 66 miles of interstate then across town, so let's say it needs washed again :)

So far, the foglights need new bulbs, and the headlights need to be replaced, as they've kinda yellowed, and it's awfully hard to see in the rain :) But, badarsed car, I really like it.

Best thing is, the wife thinks it's big and ugly, so she won't wanna drive it :)

my son and i are in east central indiana, muncie. he has a 90 automatic and i have a 94 five speed. nice car you will have much enjoyment from the car.

Northern Hoosier

I'm currently in the Fort Wayne area, but I'm moving to the Elkhart area soon. Enjoy the ride and treat her nice. This is an excellent website/source of information. I'd highly recommend researching anything that you're thinking about before making any mods. That is, with the obvious exception of the exhaust.

Steimie

'95 Bone-stock and unfortunately auto SC. At least she's got every option available, including the phone!

Hey all,
all u guys are up north and central. well im stuck in the southern part of the state near Evansville. We might have to get together sometime and do whatever. I gotta get mine fixed though...i messed it up last week. talk to ya'll later..
wes

A family down the street from me owns 2 SC's, both i believe 94's or so... one dark blue and one gray. Then another guy who lives further down my street has a 2003 Tbird, sort of a creme-orange I guess... but anyway, Ive seen tbirds all throughout Plainfield, lots of em. lol - we'll all get together some day, maybe

Tgransbury- do you live in plainfield? ive seen a 35th driving around plainfield. and i saw a white 94/95 SC on 38th street the other day

Yea, right on mooresville/plainfield line - Im drivin a 35th aniv, she's a lil dirty right now, but im workin on cleaning that up :) Ive seen lots of tbirds around here - if you ever pull up next to me yell or something, my passenger window doesnt work so you'd have to be on drivers side, lol

yea ive seen you around. i go to PHS ill probaly see you in the parking lot at school the week after next

looks like so far im the only sc'er holdin up lafayette...ive seen a few around here like a silver one..but there are tons of thunderbirds in general. im in the white 93 with a black bra if any one ever sees me.

No, your not the only one in Lafayette. I am just a few miles from there, and drive to work in Lafayette daily.

Last edited:
iceblue i just have to say that is one of the sickest SC ive seen..sick in a good way that is. i cant believe i havent seen you because i would def. recognize that car..sweet man.

im in northern indiana right now trying to get outa this area, looking for an IT job somewhere, my sister lives in lafayette and goes to purdue, ive got a red 93

I'm in the SE part of IN

I have a 95 that is setup up for Sound Q comps at the moment or at least 1/2 way there. With this many people in Indiana we need to have at least a bi-monthly meet some place mid state for all of us to go to hang out have dinner and shoot the shite! :)

What do you all think?

Back