PDA

View Full Version : Pavillions 5/31/03

rkahochoa
05-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Let's try again, for all who are interested. Pavillions, this saturday 5/31/03. Let me know how many plan on trying to make it out. I'll rope off some spots so we can all park together. I'll plan on showing up around 4pm to get spaces. Hope to see a few of you, car or not.

plev72
05-30-2003, 05:40 PM
Hey! I resemble that accusation! I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike, I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like...... umm... I'll give you a big maybe?? I'll try and come out, might be working (hopefully, moneymoneymoney) or have a hot date (which would be something new and unusual)... otherwise, mom's Hyundai and I will be there ;-)

Paul

JSC
05-31-2003, 04:00 AM
Crap crap crap.......Rich, I will be available on the same day as you are one of these days....... My daughters first communion is tomorrow and family - fest will be in order. You and Paul Know i'm down with all of this but my timing has been bad lately.
However !!!!!!!!!!!!!To anybody else who might read this Please go out to the pavilions or just post and say " what's up ? can't make it and let us know if there are any other musketeers out here beside us 3 !
Rich , maybe we could try this at other locales too ?? maybe that would spur on some activity ?? Sports bar with good food ? talk about cars i dunno.
just a thought

Jeff

rkahochoa
05-31-2003, 12:43 PM
I am definately down with a sports bar. I was just headding out to the Pavilions because it's been a while and thought why not see who can come out as well. So lets pick a day and time to meet somewhere. Please everyone give ideas. Paul, I don't think I can do the Kareoke thing, sorry. My ears bleed easy. Ha Ha. Well I'm out for now, T-stat and Power steering pump to change today. Both work, it's just time.

plev72
05-31-2003, 04:18 PM
Sleeping sleeping, at the moment I'm not supposed to work actually, at the moment I don't seem to have plans for tonight of any kind. I wouldn't worry about reserving the spaces, but I'll try and make it if you are still planning on going. If I manage a visit (supposed to fix step-sis's computer or some such) I'll give you a call.
Paul

JSC
06-06-2003, 01:55 AM
So, did anybody go ?