Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehonrc51

Ok heres the deal..........I cut the #14 wire on the IRCM to make the fan run on low all the time I also removed the air silencer on the intake to try increase air flow.
I went to drive the car and it seemed like it had no power at all.I replaced the air silencer and reconnected the #14 wire and still have the same problem.I cant even keep the car running and when I finally get it started it lopes pretty bad I noticed it at 2 thousand RPM it would bounce between 2 thousand and one thousand. I also noticed the air bypass valve was going all the way open. Is this normal for? Has anyone else noticed this kind of problem? My brother said the same thing happend to him about 2 years ago and he replaced the cam sensor(it use to be his car)
ANYBODY HAVE ANY CLUES AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON AND ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.................................

Did you reconnect the MAF connector? What do you mean the bypass closed all the way? The bypass is closed with the engine off and open when the engine is idling.

Jeff

Check the hose that is underneath the intake tube and runs from the drivers side of the valve cover to the air hose, in front of the supercharger and just after the MAF. If that hose has come off, you're letting un-metered air into the engine. And it comes off real easy when you are dinking around with stuff over there. It's a bit short and not too flexible.

It's for PCV, I believe.

Back