Fpr

mikesc

I've put an adjustable fuel pressure regulator on my car and was wondering which way do you turn it to increase pressure?

Thanks,

Mike

i have a kirban and its righty tighty...leftly loosy:D .....right increases....left decreases. I hope you have a gauge on the fuel rail so you know what its set at. i got an autometer gauge 0-60psi....that goes right on the rail for 27 bucks. Looks sharp and works great. When you tune it...take the vacuum line off the regulator and plug up the line (golf tee works good)...then adjust it with the engine running. When you are happy where it is....put the line back on.

FPR

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. Pray tell where might one be able to purchase one of these Autometer Gauges? Autozone....perhaps?

Mike

i got mine from a speedshop and it was $27..plus an adapter. They are new gauges from autometer that just came out this year. Sometimes autozone can get them. Try getting them from jegs if autozone cant get them. They are like $29 from Jegs. Here are the numbers i used and you will need this adapter for the fuel rail.

Autometer on engine pressure gauge:
1 1/2" sport comp. silver fave/ chrome bezel 0-60psi

and adapter number 3280

good luck here is the one i used.
2179.jpg

or you can get the one with a black face/chrome bezel. I would go with the 0-60psi...and nothing lower. you wont need 0-100 so 0-60 is the best one to get. here is the black one.
2173.jpg

and here's the adapter you need.( on the right)
3275_3276.jpg

good luck..any more ???? just ask

question

I have a question-first, whats the part number for your fpr, second, what modifications had to be done to use it,third, whats the part number of that adapter-i want to get a fpr, and a gauge-thanks a lot-mike.

Thats a great price for a pump.

Did it come with the fuel filter / tbird pickup sock and the conectors and wire to splice it in?

came with everything except the fuel filter thats under the passenger door. This is the right kit for a t-bird with the correct sock, and connections. The pump for a mustang and a bird are the same...but the install kit is different. I was very happy with mine and it came in 2 days for $96. Now thats a great deal.

Back