Ricey and not Furious! This SUCKS!

I have been checking out the previews to the new "Fast and Furious" movie, and it is just a big damn sales promotion for RICERS!!!!! Did you see where they showed the damn Mustang getting crushed by a freaken 18-wheeler!!!!! LOL!!!!!
They may as well be saying "the hell with American cars, BUY RICERS"!!!!!
And just think of all the dumb bastards that will leave the theatre with thier chest popped out before driving away in a Civic hatchback!
I really miss the days were cars were considered muscle cars and rode around with a damn "big-block" under the hood. Most runny nose kids of today don't know what a real car is (or was!:( )
Well, with the exception of PONCHO!:D :D :D
And HELL yeah, if I offended any ricers I damn sure meant to!;)
DB91

You offended me, I am a ricer and I am proud of it! Well actually I am not but whatever, haha

Yah, the movie does look pretty stupid doesn't it. Oh well, thats not gonna stop me from going opening night and checkin it out. Gonna be mega cops out though, :(

Tazer999 said:
You offended me, I am a ricer and I am proud of it! Well actually I am not but whatever, haha

Yah, the movie does look pretty stupid doesn't it. Oh well, thats not gonna stop me from going opening night and checkin it out. Gonna be mega cops out though, :(

Tazer I did not want to admit this, but my rusty @$$ will be in there on opening night too!:D :D :D
DB91

Saw the preview before the Matrix movie the other night. More BS flames to laugh at. :rolleyes: I heard they wreck all the muscle cars. :mad:
Also looked like they used a lot of CGI for car chases. I think that's probably the cheapest way to get rid of FWD understeer. :p

BTW, why's the Skyline RWD? AWD is one of the things that make that car so cool. I'm undecided about going to see it, may wait for DVD.

JAFO!

It's a plot to promote Ricers in my opinion. I am personally offended by the way they wreck good american muscle to promote RICE!:(
It's a shame that America has come to this in twenty years! First they took over the economy- car market, and now this!!!:mad:
It's a bunch of Ex-Lax $hi! in my opinion.
DB91

Skyline

they prolly got one of those POS GTS's or GTS-t's..if they are lucky with one of the many RWD skylines they got the one step below a GTR...the GTS-25t...which i wouldnt know why anyone wouldnt buy the GT-R's, but hey, thats me...

someone should make a more realistic movie about street racing. American cars- 5.0 mustangs and hemi cudas doin the racing, and riced out hondas w/ their "underglo" lights on and stereos boomin', sportin a K&N sittin' on the side line" talkin' bout how it'll run 9's yo yo":D

nah, its a skyline gtr, they just set it up so that it was rwd only.

as for stangbanger: Wanna race my boomin stereo underbody glowin bird?

lol

Yea you know what is really funny? Craig lieberman the guy who finds all the cars for the movie blasted them in some magazine because it was to unrealistic. He really gave the producers and writers hell in one of the import mags because it was so unrealistic from the street and race scene.He especially hated the eclipse that is supposedly a race car with 20"chrome wheels. Also one of the big things he disliked was if you didnt know they redid a bunch of the cars from the last movie to reuse. Check out the supra that the rapper Ludacris drives. It was the orange one from the first movie they rekitted it and put Gucci leather interior in it.What really makes this car hideous is the big Afro pick on the side of the car. I will see if i can find the link where he blasted the movie. Hey I know it will probably suck,but I will be one of the dumbarses in line to see it

Attachments

• dscf0041.jpg
    dscf0041.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 452
Here's my $.02

I personally liked the first Fast and the Furious. Just because I love cars in general, and the extent of detail they put into those cars. Sure I'm not a fan of Rice rockets either. But you also have to think that it's the younger generation that goes out to see movies, and as much as ricers do suck, Kids love them. Foreign compact cars are the biggest thing out right now. So it's obvious that the movie would be geared that way. Sure, all of us would prefer the sound and power of an all american V8, with monster HP, over a riced out Honda bogged with Nitrous, but what ever makes people go see the movie, I guess. I'll be in line at the movie theatre too. It's like the movie american graffiti, it's just geared to the new generation. Once again, just my.02

boycott

Im gonna refuse to watch this one just as I did the first one....waste of my 7 bucks....prolly couldn't sit through the movie anyways

Hmmmmm..........looks like another job for:

riceX.jpg

Click here if you'd like to download, or view a bigger pic of Rice-X. I can't take credit for it either....I can't remember where I got it, but I didn't make it. I'm not really into ricers, but some of them sure do GO! Different strokes....:D

SickWhip said:
Here's my $.02

I personally liked the first Fast and the Furious. Just because I love cars in general, and the extent of detail they put into those cars. Sure I'm not a fan of Rice rockets either. But you also have to think that it's the younger generation that goes out to see movies, and as much as ricers do suck, Kids love them. Foreign compact cars are the biggest thing out right now. So it's obvious that the movie would be geared that way. Sure, all of us would prefer the sound and power of an all american V8, with monster HP, over a riced out Honda bogged with Nitrous, but what ever makes people go see the movie, I guess. I'll be in line at the movie theatre too. It's like the movie american graffiti, it's just geared to the new generation. Once again, just my.02

I get your point, but what really gets my goat is how the new generation is geared toward this riced out $hi! It's the governments fault for importing all this in such numbers! I guarantee that we are no where near taking over Japan's younger generation. I never see an Asian person driving a damn Mopar with a Hemi in it!
Hell, I know it's all in basic "globalization" and all. But who is to say that it doesn't suck! This all started with Japan's quest to build a more economical car. I have to say "They sure showed us Americans huh!"
I look at General Motors with thier Camaro's and Trans Ams and I can really see the affects of one sorry @$$ company! In the early 80's Ford was kicking thier @$$es with a little 302 BOSS in the Mustangs, and what did they do!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Instead of putting technology into their sorry, sorry 305 engine they stuffed a 350 into their cars just to compete with a 302. LOL!!!!:eek:
That's one of the biggest reasons that these ricers can operate like this. It is more economical when you can buy a cheaper car that is more fuel efficient, and not as expensive on the insurance.

The part that sucks about all of this is when these ricers buy a cheap and economical car and spend $10,000.00 dollars on the damn engine, and walk out of the theatre with all kinds of hair on thier chests!!! LMAO!:D
DB-out!

Gm dumped the 305 becasue it was not as good of a motor. So they decided to move foward and add something bigger. And I never remember the wuss stang being ahead of the F-Bodies for very long, if ever.

I don't have anything against imports. Nothing wrong with taking an everyday car that you could afford, or inherit from your parents and make it faster or more like what you want. That's been done for 70 years or more.
What I can't stand is that these kids have such bad TASTE! In that first movie, you had some cool cars: Supra, RX7, Skyline, Eclipse and more (the Chevelle and Charger, obviously, but that's not what I'm talking about). But they crap all over them with mismatched UGLY colors, BS wings on FWD cars and gawdawful chrome decals on the side! I know everyone has different tastes, it's their cars to do what they want with, blah, blah, blah, but it doesn't change the fact that it looks cheesy, doesn't match and looks cheap despite all the money invested. Blue, orange and pink DO NOT MATCH, even with some chrome jousting guy on the side. That's the tragedy. Ricers take what could be a well done, nice, cool car and blow chunks all over them. Imorts aren't rice, the guy behind the wheel makes it that way. And these movies spread that bad taste.
Ever hear the saying "Jeeps aren't bought, they're built" same applies to rice. Rice isn't bought, it's built.

1BADSC said:
Gm dumped the 305 becasue it was not as good of a motor. So they decided to move foward and add something bigger. And I never remember the wuss stang being ahead of the F-Bodies for very long, if ever.

I agree, through the 80's the 350 GM's had it over the Stang in every shootout of production cars, into the 90's. They always said that the new modular motor would be the equalizer in the 90's and would change things. Think it let people down, especially when the LS1 came out. Took Cobra's to cath up, not normal GT's. Of course, Ford gets it by default now, and GM may have a hard time catching up to the new GT, if/when they get back in the game.

Up until the brand new Cobra, nothing from ford has been able to keep up with the LT1 or the LS1, and if/when they get back in the game, I don't think they will have a problem then either, they already have plans to start using the 6.0 block instead of the 350 in the corvette, and I would only assume they would do the same if they make a new F-body.

When ford started putting 5.0s in the really light mustangs back in the 80s they had a power to weight ratio advantage over the camaro bigtime. So gm started putting the 350s in the cars to close that gap. But by the late 80s early 90s fuel injection in performance cars was normal and horsepower went up for both, but the mustang still weighs less, so out comes the lt1 (equalizer) and that did it.

I agree with 1badsc on the point about ls1 but lt1's?????
They only made like 260-280hp I make'em chase me down on the last half of the 1/4, really gets them worried when a big ole thunderbird gets 3 carlengths on them off the line:D

Newer LT1's 285HP. Most bone stock 5.0's would have a hard time hitting low 14's with tuning. I have never seen a stock 5.0 beat a stock Lt1. Start modding the Mustang and start modding the LT1 and anything can happen either way. I do agree that the GM 5.0 was a horrible Motor, I know, I had one. total 15 sec car. But with a few little things I would rarely lose a race on the street to a 5.0

Back