Time to change spark plugs

Stelar SC

Time to change the spark plugs, can someone tell me what kinda of spark plugs to get for my 94 sc, i want realy good ones, and also i might change them myself, but im not sure, it sounds like a big hasle, can i do it from under the car... thanx

do a search for the part # but I believe the motorcraft ones are the best, you might want to change the wires too, if you haven't already.

My $.02

Although the latter mode SC's are supposed to be easier to replace the plugs in, I would let a pro do it if you never have.
Platinum is the way to go for sure and Motorcraft makes a great set for the SC. You should also replace the wires at the same time."USE MOTORCRAFT!" For some reason these cars seem to only like original equipment when it come to plug wires...Go with an after market brand and you very well could find your self riding a bucking bronco when you floor it...and as for replaceing the plugs your gonna get some out from the top and others out from the bottom...be prepared to cuss alot if your gonna do it yourself:D

Good luck,
Rick in FL:cool:

Hope they work

Alot of peeps, including myself, have tried other aftermarket wires and almost all, including me, have gone back to the original equipment....

Good Luck,
Rick in FL:cool:

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 168
Back