PDA

View Full Version : Rules for Posting

plev72
06-01-2003, 11:35 PM
I'd like to see some rules regarding what is acceptable and not acceptable in terms of posting on the SCCOA board, either that or I'd like to be directed as to where they can be located. It seems to me that they could be very simple, something along the lines of:

1) Posts need to be SC related, if posts are not SC related they may be acceptable unless:

2) A member of the SCCOA for whatever reason finds a particular non-SC related post to be offensive, in which case the non-SC related post should be removed.

Seems to me that those rules would be quite adequate to deal with postings issues.

Paul

gldiii
06-02-2003, 01:14 PM
While I dream about having a simple set of rules, I'm not sure a small set can cover all the things the moderators deal with across the boards.

In the past (and even still now) the moderators have some simple instructions given to them and try to watch for inappropriate posts to edit or even delete.

One of things on the top of the "To Do" list for reconstituted club is to get a set of rules together and then get them posted for all to read. This original list will be compiled with the help of the existing moderators and might be modified in the future once the members of the club are in a position to have a say in the rules.

plev72
06-02-2003, 02:11 PM
Thanks.