Please post Carlisle pics here

Not for the faint of heart...

(Moderator's Note: Heed Russ' warning! These links go offsite of the SCCoA and are not suitable for everyone.)

http://pub83.ezboard.com/fthunderbirdundergroundfrm1.showMessage?topicID=4241.topic

http://pub83.ezboard.com/fthunderbirdundergroundfrm1.showMessage?topicID=4233.topic

kurtkrista.jpg

I have a lot of pics ill post them here and then ill take the post off once Ron gets them.

(edited by Ron DiPaola 6/6/2003, thanks Ricardo, they have been added)

Who's car is Number 1. It looks just like my car but it's black instead of pearl.

Just curious.

Jay,

Thanks, man! I appreciate the compliments. I was pretty depressed when the accident happened, but in looking at the finished product, I guess it all worked out in the end. Now I just have to keep it looking good, and move forward with the other mods I've got planned for the long term.

Ron,

I think that was just a stroke of bad luck... Timing really. My ISP took the network down for service early this morning. It was supposed to be back up by 7:00 AM EST, but perhaps that's why you had it bounce on ya. Would you mind resending it when you get a chance, please? As a precaution, could you copy my other email addy (my other email address)?

Thanks a bunch, guys, especially Brandon for snapping that shot!

Best regards,

Sean

I am going next year

Hell yea I will be in carlisle next year just to hang out with the Guys from NewYork

Attachments

• scr8pefest.jpg
    scr8pefest.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 448
Only have two pics to post.

After the rain Saturday night we found what was left of the TJTACC tent Sunday morning. At the time we were not sure if Sunday morning services were for a tent memorial or church services :D RIP

DSC00068.JPG

Who voted for Bill Evanoff in the 1998-2001 class? The Carlisle people really need to do a better job of making up classes. Don't forget the Hertz rental winner! Anyone got a pic of me accepting the 1st place plaque?

DSC00069.JPG

So that's what my brand new tent looked like Sunday morning! :eek: :mad:

By the time I got there it had already been neatly folded up... At least it wasn't ripped! :D

Nice shot, Rich!

Back