Got my custom 2" Drop today (PICS NOW)

B

BlueThunder90

Got my custom 2" Drop today (PICS NOW)

I had some custom spring work done today and I have to say I'm very impressed. I went 2" all the way around and the car just looks sooo much better lowered. Along with my new corner lights from SC performance...I'm in love again :)

Re: Got my custom 2" Drop today

can you put a pic up so we can see what this looks like

When it stops snowing...I'll roll it back out and show some before and after pics

Did you cut and re-heat the springs at Noyz Boyz?

Nope...I had them done at a place called Total Suspensions. John compressed the springs and lets them cool naturally to maintain their integrity. Some guys cool them with water which is VERY bad...but the car feels just the same, just looks much lower. :)

I'm very impressed. It allowed me to go with more of a drop than Eibach...they only had the 1.5 and I really didn't trust the Jamex springs cause of the reviews I've read of them breaking, etc.

Re: Got my custom 2" Drop today (PICS NOW)

Old Springs
oldbird.jpg

New Springs
newbird005.jpg

newbird006.jpg

Steve,

Very nice, pal!

Now I'm dying to get my Eibach 1.5" lowering springs installed!!!

What did you end up doing about the sway bar endlinks so that they wouldn't snap???

Cheers,

Sean

Sean, thanks :)

I left the sway bar end links stock. I may pay for it later, but we'll see.

If you have 16" rims...I don't think the 1.5" will be enough. The only reason I had mine customed cause I saw a couple people with 1.5" on 16's and it didn't look good enough IMO.

Did you order your hood yet?

I've been buried with trying to the my engine put back together... I haven't had any time to even think about my hood yet.

I'll live with the 1.5" drop and the 16" rims for now, as I'd really like to be running either 17" or maybe even 18" rims within the next year.

Are you still interested in the wiper arms? Bill and Les should be at my place any time now to give me a hand with reassembly of my motor. It's too bad I didn't let you know sooner, as maybe you could have car pooled with them this evening and come out for a visit.

Cheers,

Sean

Right now...I'll pass on the arms. I'm using mine, althought broken....it still works.

I wanted to run 16"'s cause it's cheaper

I like the new personal pic icon in your signature, very cool!

Back