V6 Race date confimred

V

V6Sprout

V6 Race date confimred

OK, the date has been set to June 14th to make way for those taking exams in school. Price looks like it will be about $50-60 and trophies and prizes should be available. We are contacting sponsers now. Anyone wanna help with sponsers givin rizes? Anyone have connections with the Supercoupe companies?

List is getting big, get your cars ready.

Looks like maybe 40 cars, V6 Stang, V6 T-birds and V6 probes comin.

Here is the signup list, go and sign up.

www.v6power.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=13&t=000254&p=

Re: V6 Race date confimred

please read my last post on the other board to know where i stand, oh yeah my email addy is in my bio

Oh yeah if you can get MM&FF to come out I will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!

What day of the week will this be and at what time?

I will be ready with my new (go-fast) Sabby heads!

Race date

The race date is a Friday and racing is from 10am-4pm I believe, then afterwards there is street racing at the track, its $15 I believe to race during the street race time after our race.

I am contacting sponser now, anyone that can help let me know.

MMFF will not be attending but I will be sending in a write-up on the race in hopes of getting it published. :)

Re: Race date

still the fact that it will be on a weekday is making it pretty much impossible for me to attend.

Sabby, I am dissapointed to hear this, I though you were Big Pimpin'! ;)

G without the green cheese to back my pimpin ways I won't be anywhere. If you read my post on the other board you might see why I am working so hard these days, a certain somebody wants to be driving a black lightning in the future and towing a certain black SC with it. So for now I'll just keep working my butt off.

Whoever it is he must like supercharged vehicles.

What are you dense? (j/k)

who do you know that owns a black SC? who do you know that works all the time? and last but not least who do you know that would be crazy enough to blow money on a black lightning just to tow his black SC?

I'm not saying anything will happen right away but with the way things are going it won't take too long.

I thought your SC was dark blue, so no I'm not dense!

Did you win the lottery with Steve?

no my SC is black, crappy ass paint job black.

no I did not win the lotery in fact I am not rich at all, hell I even support my mom (since my dad broke his hip in December and since he doesn't make much money at all). Anyway to make a long story short, there is a reason why I am always working and never available, I'm not saying for sure but there are definately plans being put into action right now to allow me to get a lightning barring any major unforseen diversions.

So your SC is going to turn into a trailer car? That doesn't sound like the SC enthusiast I know. If you are going to buy a Lightning and can afford it, I would sell the SC. I would buy a Lightning of that was the case.

Wait 'til you can your insurance company :lol:

this won't be happening any time soon that is the key, as for the SC being a trailer queen I never said that, all I said is it would be on a trailer pulled by the lightning to shows. insurance is the big factor here, i know there are some companies out there that do not charge much more for the lightning than a f150, i have talked to a few owners. I would never sell the SC and drive just a lightning. I want a truck and a lightning fits the bill perfectly because it is basically a car.

That last sentance sounded like you want a truck but you won't be getting one since the Lightning is a car.

Must we bicker like children........YES!

All in good fun. I can't believe your SC is black!

Yup its a black SC, I wouldn't have it any other way, I had a white one first and I like the black one so much better. Right now I'm in the process of putting the lowering springs on, one per day for 1/2hr after work seems to be a good pace for now.

To the top,

as well here is the link to the race website members.rogers.com/pb_milan

We needmore SC guys to come, we have a $500US MAgnum Powers gift certificate for alucky SC guy, this prize is for SC cars only, plus SC Performace is also donating a prize.

We need more guys to come over and sign up, Sabby can't make it anymore for obvious reasons but there are more SC guys in the area, come on, lets see ya out there.

Let me fully understand this. Only SCs are qualified, only Ontario SCs will be attending, and MP and SCperformance are actually going to donate things? Hmmmm.

Would this even be worth their while? How many SCs will we have? Most SCs are currently stock that tend to congrigate within the club, so they wony be tapping a real performance market. IMHO.

Back