Roller Rocker group purchase round 2!!

count me in

as long as we have 6 people and the price is $175+ shipping when it's all said and done, i'm in.

So when do i pay and how much is shippign to zip 15742. Do we wait to see if we have 6 orders or what before paying paul?

Jeff

Pay now, I will refund your money if we do not meet the 6 person mark and you want to back out. Cost of shipping is $10.50 for you. I do not see a problem with us making a 6 person mark.

Paul

b.t. i have three questions. what ratio? will they fit under stock valve covers? and what brand? thank you, silversc90's father.

1.73 non-adjustable, yes, and I don't know I think Paul has these made up special ... these can be used to replace the stock rockers with no mods. I believe you can get more information from Paul's site www.bluetonguemotorsports.com (I think he has a link attached to his name) otherwise I'm sure he'll be back to check this post in the near future.

Paul

PS: You may also find the answers to your questions here: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20371 but I don't think we discussed who makes them... maybe ESM Machine???

Paul has already answered all of the questions and with regard to who makes them, they are not branded. Quality is = to or greater than that of all which are currently available, including the Ford Motorsport rockers (which are made by Crane{Crane subs the fabrication out I may add} for Ford).

Paul

where did everyone disappear to all of a sudden....in the old group buy it seemed like there was interest in these?

Jeff

maybe we took to many in the first buy? I'm pretty certain that we easily exceeded our 6... refresh the post, I'm sure you'll pick up some extra people.

Paul

b.t. count me in. i will email you for the adress so i can pay you. do you think you can do any good on some 1.8s in the future? let me restate my first remark. my son will email you, i think he ordered an overdrive pully from you last week. thankyou.

Sorry, I will only be offering the 1.73s. I do not support the use of the 1.8 rockers on the SC heads at this time and do not feel comfortable backing them as appropiate. As a rule, I do not offer parts I would not use on one of my own SCs.

Paul

Paging Bob Eikel and update on the rocker buy

Bob, I replied to your email but never received confirmation that you have seen my reply. If you are having trouble with your email. please drop me a # and time I may contact you at to answer your questions.

I have updated the web page to show those who are presently part of the group buy. I think I missed someone, so if that is the case, please let me know and I will update the page. Remember guys, the buy closes on Monday June 16th.

Paul

b.t., i supose i should get my own screen name. my son is silversc90. sorry for any confusion. yes my son has the info and it will be sent on monday. pretty neat graduation gift i think.

Hey Paul, it says "pending MO" for my name but I paid you via paypal and it should have cleared so I should be "paid" correct?

Ok, 3 people have paid and Robbie's money order should be arriving today making 4. I was under the impression that we would easily make 6 or more people for this buy, what happened guys? I am going to extend the deadline till Monday June 23rd for payment to reach me. For those that have paid already, I am putting your orders through anyway at the 6 person price, hopefully those others who have expressed interest will step up to the plate.

Paul

Back