Good body shop in GTA

J

jmacd27

Good body shop in GTA

Hi all,

Anyone in these forums know of a good body shop to get my 94 SC painted at? I need to get my hood done and some rust is starting to appear around the drivers side real wheel well. I want to take it to a good place because I have seen some bad paint jobs and hopefully someone in here can direct me to a good shop.

Also I need to replace my head lights as they have become yellowed and fogged up. I have looked at these sites down stateside and I will get them while I am down there in April if I don’t find somewhere up here as cheap.

www.1001headlights.com/

liteemporium.safeshopper.com/12/cat12.htm?579

www.headlightstotaillights.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?CurrentPage=10;Mode=Search;Year=;Make=8;Model=;Type=;LikeSearch=

shop.store.yahoo.com/dpstore/dp-h01080.html

www.autolights.tv/wholesale/Ford_Thunderbird__1994-1995.shtml

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

John

Re: Good body shop in GTA

I guess you never got the chance to see my 90 Cougar and what it looked liked before and after. Beautiful job. Greg's place isn't into restorations I asked him this last year, they prefer collision work.
I had it done at Eastern Auto Paint and Collision. The owners name is Don. Don is very meticulous on his restorations and please do not be in a hurry. Collision work is most auto body places bread and butter, Don does restorations because he enjoys doing it,however collision work has to take some priority because insurance companies put time limits on shops. I have gotten to know Don very well and have seen a lot of his work both collision and restoration. I would recommend him to anyone and feel very comfortable in doing so.

Please call Don at 416-466-9699. Tell him your a club member and that I have recommended him to you.

Re: Good body shop in GTA

My car was pretty messed up when I bought it. I got the body work and painting done at Imperial collision. I think they did a great job. Wayne, Les, Bill and others at a Tim Hortons meeting have seen the car. I'm pretty sure they liked the paint job.

Anyhoo, I don't remember the number for the shop, but the guy that I dealt with is named Peter and his cell number is 416.888.7143. Tell him that I directed you to him.

body shop

If you don't mind driving to Bolton, there is a good shop here in town that we deal with. I have had them do work on the F-150 I used to have, my 95 SC, and my 68 Cougar. Business is called Greer's Collision, 905-857-1200, speak to Terry Greer. You can tell him I sent you, he shouldn't charge you too much more because of that :)

cheers
Ed Nicholson

Back