Anyone got a spare garage to help me out???

B

Bill A McNeil

Anyone got a spare garage to help me out???

I just got kicked out of where my car is currently being stored because it is against the rules to do any mechanical work. Who thought pulling a motor was mechanical? :) Anyway, if anyone can spare some space for a re+re for 2 weeks or more, please contact me asap. I will compensate either in cash or in parts for your SC. I would not ask if I was not absolutely desperate, so please help me out if you think you can spare the space. I will be in and out as fast as I can. I will not need any tools or supplies, I have everything I need.

Thanks,

Re: Anyone got a spare garage to help me out???

Sorry man, wish I could help (my landlord is giving me the stink eye as it is). If I see anything...I'll e-mail you.

Yeah, I had the same problem. I wanted to find some place for that 500 buck XR7 I wanted to pick up : ). I wish someone knew a place where a car could be stored and mechanical work not prohibited.
Stas.

What all do you need to do Bill? I have a double car garage right now one side is taken up by my cousins Jag, and the other side is just messy right now. I had my 94 stang in there but it is currently outside since I was working on someone elses stang this past weekend.

I will be working on another stang real soon but as long as you car can be pushed out at that time and them pushed back in when we are done I shoudl be able to help.

How long you need it is very important since I am moving at the end of March.

Email me at V6sprout@hotmail.com

Jamie

Jamie,

I appreciate your offer very much and will remember you for this, however, Sean Matteson has generously offered his garage to assist me during my build.

Also, you are even further away than Sean is, which is far enough already. Chances are my plans will run overtime, so the end of March is not a feasable deadline.

I really appreciate you offer Jamie, genuinely. Email me so that I have you on my list, plus we can talk about Morana.

Thanks again,

I can help you out. I have a two car garage. I have my SC in one side and the wifes Tiburon on the other, but a Tiburon doesn't deserve a spot in the garage (it used to be mine before I got the SC). I live in Brampton, I don't know where you live, but just putting up the offer.

...Now I've just gotta get my car running again so there's room for Bill's!!! ;)

The heads went on last night... No problem!

Sean

Back