Info On Carlisle 2004!!!!! Party!!!!!

lube70

OK folks, I contacted the people at the Clarion in Harrisburg, right next to the Super 8 in North Carlisle. This hotel was very nice and I am in the process of getting some prices for booking a whole building of the hotel (48 rooms). The prices will be discounted greatly (in the area of $70-80 per night) with a saturday party at their convention center. This would include or exclude food and alcohol dependant upon everyones input. I am doing this since if it was to rain any day next year, well we could all just party here and have a good time. It would also make rooms cheaper.

The package would include open bar and hot and cold buffet if we want it. This would have to be paid for in advance sometime in April of 2004 for food reservations.

Anyway, please contact this post or myself directly for more info. I know it's early just want to get an idea if I should even proceed with this. The response at Carlisle we got on this was great so, please leave input. We could do whatever we want as far as hanging out since we would have the whole wing and not disturbing others.

Thanks,

Don O'Neill

President NJTACC and Moderator of the SCCONJ

E-Mail: Lube70@aol.com

Last edited:
Good luck Don, I left about a dozen messages for the person that handles the group reservations at the Clarion trying to book it this past year. I believe her name was Christine? She would never call back and I finally gave up.

If you can make it happen, I'm sure plenty of people would be interested.

Sounds Good. That would be one helluva party on a Sat. Night! I'll need three of those rooms at that price!

Anthony

Don, as we mentioned to you on Sunday afternoon, a bunch of the Canuck dudes would likely get in on that as well.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Count Me In!!

Don count Dev and I in for one room. I am makin my plans early too since i missed this yr due to an A**hole who laid everyone off at my job. Let me know

Jay

Hey don, I think you might need to book TWO of their buildings. I'm definitely in. I stayed at the Clarion last week and it was VERY nice. Indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, game room, NICE rooms.

It'd be great if we could get all the MN12ers to stay at the Clarion. That'd be a hell of a parking lot :)

Response looks great so far!!!

So far things look great only after a few hours. I think that this could be the best year ever!!!!

So, I am leaving my e-mail address. Please post a name and Screen name, Phone number and number of rooms possibly needed. I will be talking to George Davenport to set up the offical hotel thing. Please respond as I can then keep an actual tally of rooms needed and also leave message if interested in Friday or saturday party at the hotel.

Thanks in advance,

Don O'Neill, Jr

President--NJTACC

SCGUYS@AOL.COM

I would say you could count on the Mid Atlantic TCCoA chapter to jump on this! We have 5 SC'ers in our group and well the Ramada was nothing all to much to brag on...however we did get to see some Tatas!

Anyways I will let everyone know on our boards whats up and well we'd probably be good for 7-10 rooms EASY!

-Tim

dont forget about the guys from the TCCoA, i didnt make it this year due to no cash, but id really like to get to that show one of these years.

hello guys.....well i have been apart of the SCCOA for a little while now.....first off though....what is this Carlisle....also....i think it would be a great time to go see a bunch of SC's but mine isn't anything special by far lol....im just curious to know more about this....i don't know any of you but i think it would definately be a fun thing to do.....i hope someone gets back to me....Thanks..

Don

don,
You can count on tracey and myself to be there for that. sounds like a really good time. already cant wait for next year to get here.

Next year should be a blast! Now why does it have to be so far away?! Is it next year yet??:p

MysticGohan51:

Carlisle, PA is the place. There is a huge fairgrounds there where they hold multiple car shows throughout the spring, summer, and fall. Plus there is a huge swap meet, as well. When we all refer to "Carlisle", we mean the All Fords Nationals show during the last weekend in May. It is always a blast.

The best way to enjoy it is to enter your car in the show and pre-register. This way you pay about $35 and get parking right smack in the middle of the place on the showfield which includes the entrance fee for three days for two people. Don't worry about the condition of your SC! Or start your improvements now - you have a whole year!

Check out there website:

www.carsatcarlisle.com

Don, count me in for a room. I was at the Clarion last year and it is a Grade A place. Should be better than Mustang central at the Holiday Inn this year. :rolleyes:

Steve Webb
Raz900@attbi.com (soon to be comcast.com)

Back