Which mod should follow?

BlkSCnKS

First off, I own a '95 5-speed SC. I just finished the exhaust consisting of custom downtubes, no cats, Magnaflow resonator, single 3" to two 2.5" Dynomax mufflers. I should have some 3.27 gears soon and I have 75mm Pro-M MAF to install but I need a chip since it was setup for 42lb injectors. What should I do next? I noticed the group buy on pulleys and I was wondering if I should go with the 5% or 10% overdrive. I would like to buy used performance parts if possible so I can save some money. Thanks, Brandon

Raised Top&Intercooler

After you have opened your exhaust the next thing to do is to install a raised top and a double intercooler or any other upgraded intercooler.This will help your blower flow better and releive the back pressure that is there.The stock intercooler has 3.5 lbs back pressure so you would be helping your whole system including flow,temps and less hp to drive your blower due to less pressure holding it back.The raised top is also going to help your blower flow much more than stock.These two mods are the most important ones after your exhaust.

Back