Will pulling Octane Plug reduce NOx emissions

Have your cats checked. Any muffler shop can do this; they just measure how hot they get. Also, check for vaccuum leaks with propane around all the intercooler joints, supercharger top, and all around and behind the intake.

i dont believe that would help unpluuging that if i was going for test i would check air filter plugs wires maybe even change oil if i was having a hard time passing i would put some 92 octane and some stp gas treatment cleaner in the gas and rip on it a couple days to blow the carbon out then when i go for the test i would make sure car is good and warm maybe even put cardboard in front of radiator if it runs cold ive had cars fail with new muffler till i ran it a few days and burnt the paint off

Had to replace the cats on my 35th.

My #'s were about the same as your's and well within spec after. @ 169,000 miles.

Lee

It might. I am not sure if it is a true global spark retard or just a WOT retard. I think it's global in which case it might help. Also, throw about a quart or so of alchohol in the tank. Not the best for performance but it will reduce combustion temps.

Alcohol

Dave
One of my other ideas was just that - 10% alcohol, simply to reduce the combustion temperature.
I am also going to see if I can measure my Catalytic converter termperature using a thermocouple, or spot meter which I have at work.
Thanks

Back