Transmission Rebuild......need lots of HELP!!!!

MysticGohan51

ok guys....this is a time i need advice more than ever lol......hope to get a great deal of advice/tips whatever....i am buying a trans-go shifter kit and a tranny rebuild kit.....i need to redo my tranny....its an 89 with 111,800 miles on it....its not good so this needs to be done...what would be the fastest way to do this...and also what should i expect....ive NEVER done anything like this before but do not wanna pay so much money....so id like to do it myself....or with help from someone....but how long am i looking at for this project....and is it super difficult to do? do i need special tools....i need to basically know everything.....hope you guys out there can help me......
thanks Don

I noticed you are in buffalo.

I know exactly squat about the AOD transmission, I am a 4r70w guy myself.

But, I can tell you that a place called "Twin-City Transmission" in Downtown city of Tonawanda is an excellent place to go.

The guys in there know their stuff. Look them up in the phone book, there are two "Twin-city transmission" shops, you don't want the one on niagara falls blvd, they are a different company.

Justin

well here is something new......anyone near the buffalo area wanna help out another SC owner rebuild his tranny...someone who has done it before....if so tell me when you can and how much you want to do it....i would like to do it myself but since i have never done anything like this before it would be nice to have experience on my side....if anyone is interested in helping out a young person(20) lol then write here or pm me or email me at Dangerusman@hotmail.com....thanks for your time.....

Don

Back