TLC/Discovery Shows

Mike8675309

Anyone else enjoying the various TLC and Discovery shows that focus more on cars and motorcycles?

I thought the Junkyard Megawars was great, with teams from Nascar, Dragracing, and Indy. The different cars were quite interesting, and the Indy team was pretty impressive considering their lack of horsepower compared to the other vehicles. Too bad they were taken out in the oval. Open wheel vehicles can be trouble.

And I enjoyed the new Monster Garage episode. Quite an assortment of team members on this one, but they all knew what they were doing. Making a new hot dog cart into a under 12 second dragster looked like fun. Not the most challenging thing to build, but still it was fun.

Hey, and that Monster House wasn't too bad, though it was crazy. I loved the Master Electrician bitching out the one guy who was trying to put in an outlet. It's so true. Don't even look at something with electricity in it until the Master Electrition has signed off. Those people are nuts, and those fans were way too expensive.

I wonder if I could get Freebies like 1,600 fans and 2,000 worth of engine and suspension components if I just start up some fake television show. Yeah... That's it.

MONSTER THUNDERBIRD SC
Where each week our team tries to make Mike's T-bird both a killer at the drag strip, and a winner on the road coarse!

(As if Bill is going to cough up any freebies! ;) )

Hey Mike... Great Idea.. I will work with ya

Cat Against Bird... ahhahaha

an bill shouldn't have to dish out the freebies... maybe the network would.. hahaha.. an if bill wanted his name out there, though.. he may have to do a few.. :)

Back