ARC question

toastmaster7

finaly got new switch for my ARC, its been stuck in auto since i got the car, but now whenever i put it in firm it clicks on, and then off, on then off and so on with about a second or two in between, is this a bad switch or something else?

alright, i'll try that, it seems like it might be trying that, but i hear a clicking when its going on and off, is that not normal and wouldnt it not be engaging/disengaging for a code? im not sure how the ARC works since this is the first time ive ever used it

I'll grant you the clicking noises with the flashes isn't probably right. It could be a relay going back and forth. I'll have to plead ignorance here. Not an ARC expert by any means. My only thought would be to remove all four actuators, then try the switch and see if it switches back and forth. I know that when you pull the actuators and look up under the underside, you will see in VERY small letters, H and S, for hard and soft. I don't know for sure if you could put an actuator on a shock when it's out of sync with the others or not.

Sorry I can't help more. I'm sure someone out there can help.

check one last time and there doesnt seem to be a pattern, and whenever i hit the switch it flickers on and off again, so im thinking its the switch, however, the noise comming from the rear every time it does that worries me.

Back