Quick stalling question

Gears

Tonight in the driveway, I put the high beams on and the 90 tbird n/a died. It lost all power, lights, no dash lights, no idiot lights, nothing. The key was still in the on position and after a few seconds, the power came back and it started up with no problem.

It did this a second time when I was putting the power window down(Inoticed the lights got very dim first)
The clock gets reset when it stalls.

I will clean the battery terminals tomorrow and check the battery cables.

But is there any other thing that might cause this?
I am going away with the car for the weekend so I need to address this problem asap.

Thank you for the help,
Gears

Call your Ford dealer with the VIN number and see if it had the ignition switch replaced. There was a safety recall for these. They should still honour it. Some cars caught fire. This recall affected many years and models of Fords.

Actually I have a new ignition switch now for about a year. I was going to replace it last year after I had trouble starting the car sometimes, but you need a special screwdriver to get it off.
The way it is though is that you can kind of take the ignition switch apart but not off of the car. I cleaned it last year and it has given me no problems until now?
I will clean it tomorrow and see what happens.
I have checked before and their are no outstanding recalls for my car. I used to work at ford and I checked it myself on the computer at ford.
Gears

my car did that when battery terminal was dirty one time the positive terminal was touching the hood shorting out

Back