Design Concepts hood IS Cervinis hood!?!

OneSweet89SC

My new mach 1 hood I ordered from Design Concepts came today. I ordered this one over the Cervinis hood because it is $275 compared to $400 and the only difference was supposed to be the scoops aren't cut out. Well I flipped it over tonight and the "Cervini's" script is on the hood! Is this the same company, with Design Concepts selling unfinished hoods? They are both out of Jersey if I'm not mistaken. The quality of the hood is very nice. Finished on both sides, steel latch and steel attachments for hood struts. Bolt holes are undrilled. So anyone know the deal behind this? I feel like I got a pretty good deal. I guess I'll be able to say that for sure once I fit the hood later this weekend.

I remember reading something a long time ago on this same question, and from what I still remember the two companies are run from the same building. They both sell the same products and well the only difference between the two is Cervini do more finish work to their hoods and the lower grade of workmanship are sold under Design Concepts...

Some one correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've read about this.

-Tim

I guess that would make sense as to why Design Concepts uses all of Cervini's chopped up product photos in their print ads.

Back