BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

V

V6Sprout

BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it finally came, we went to the hospital for the fourth time and they decided to keep us this time. They gave my wife some pain killers tohelp with the back pain she was getting and this helped her to get some sleep.

Well as soon as they gave her the medication this allowed her to relax and this sped up the labor real fast. She was in labor for 3 straight days because she was so stressed out and tense that it prevented things was progressing.

Well it only took about 5 hours from when the medication started taking effect so at offically 1:32 AM Saturday February 16th my son was born into this world.

Sprout JR = a.k.a. Matthew James Curtis Hiscoe wieghing in at 8lb 9 ounces and 22 inches long (exactly 1/3 my height :( )

Momma is doin great and baby is good too. Should be coming home tomorrow. I am just home getting a few things and I will be heading back to the hospital where I am staying the night again. Just thought I would let everyone know! :)

Oh yeah she needed NO drugs, except the inital shot to help her sleep, thats it, I am way tooooo proud of her! She did great!

Later!

Re: BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Man!

Take care,

Sean

Congrats buddy, nice to hear!

Congrats dude.
mine is a year old now and i'm debating putting him back,
Wide awake at 1.45AM

SirChirpAlot

Looks as though momma and baby will be coming home tomorrow, Tuesday! Yippeeeeee! :)

OHHHHH YAAAAAAA!

Way to go guys! Best wishes to you and your family!

Here he is!

And here he is!!!!!!!!!

Baby%20Matthew2.jpg

Re: Here he is!

He's looking healthy and happy, Jamie. You should be proud, pal!

I hope your wife is recovering well... don't forget that if you fail to help her out with everything you can right now, she won't let you forget it for at least the next decade!!!

Oh, and one other piece of advice... offer to change all the baby's diapers from now until he starts eating anything other than the formula and maybe cereal! Their crap doesn't stink nearly as bad right now as it will when they start to eat the baby food. Tell your wife at that time that she's on her own!!!
;)

All the best, pal!

Sean

Back