what do i need for newer front end

Charkly

Hi guys-Im about to get my car painted, and its just about ready. Only problem is im very indecisve, and now i want the newer front end styling. What do i need to change-I want to buy/trade for it all! Im not sure what the popular thing to do is, and i dont care, but i think i like the 96-97 styl best, followed by the 94-95. I have a 93 sc with a cervinis mach 1 hood thats been reshaped at the scoops, and freshly re-done due to some cracks. I aso have new in box clear corners, and a perfect bumper cover. both headlights are perfectly clear, and arent more than 2 years old. The headlight bracket is great too-all recently changed. It also has a 2 piece front end bra with it. So, what im proposing is that someone near me trade me there new style front end for my prepped and unpainted stuff. im not sure if anyone is interested, but I want the new style front end. I would also be interested in purchasing everything from someone if a trade wasnt possible-let me know. If I find someone to sell me this stuff, Ill get rid of the hood and front end parts. Let me Know at MikeOefelein@aol.com
Im in upstate new york-and will pull these parts for a trade. Must be done asap-or ill live with my front end and get it done later.

1) Hood
2) Bumper Cover
3) Headlights
4) Corner Lights
5) Headlight mounting panel
6) If you have '89-93, something to make your 2 headlight system to work as a single headlight system

I think that's about it.

Dale

Back