Boost and exhaust question

BlkSCnKS

First, I finally finished my exhaust. Factory manifolds to custom bent 2.25" downtubes with no cats, dual 2.25" in 3" out magnaflow muffler back to two 2.5" Dynomax super turbos exiting at the factory location. I absolutely love the sound now but I never seemed to loose any boost. I am still running 12 lbs or so near redline. Is this normal for a '95 with what I would consider full exhaust? Also, the exhaust smells funny now, my roommate said it was kind of like rotten eggs. What would cause this? Thanks, Brandon

hmm..

I also did my exhaust system without seeing a drop in my boost levels. I had ported manifolds, new downtubes, magnaflow resonator, and dynomax mufflers. Im sure it helped anyways cause I could feel the car respond differently, but I do would have thought that It would have shown boost loss. The smell your friend is probably telling you about is your new exhaust. Not sure if its what the pipes and mufflers are coated with, or just the metal itself, but mine stunk to for a while. LOL.

Back