95 sc

daivd z

i just got my 95 SC. it was a 1 owner car never seen rain or snow. 5 speed with awesome black paint and flawless interior. 55K on it.

Hey David,

How much did you pay for it? I have a 90 Titanium Auto and a 95 Black 5-speed. I bought the 95 in Michigan last year.

How much boost does your 95 make and is it stock?

Bob

looks like it makes 9-10. its all stock. i paid 7 for it. a real nice car except the shifter is kinda hard to get used to. i love the boost though.

That sounds like a fair price for one with that mileage. My 95 has 114,000 on it and still runs like new. Mine now pegs the boost needle at just over 2,000 rpms. It made 15 lbs. stock when I bought it. I have a C&L 73 mm MAF, BBK 70mm TB, 5% pulley and Magnaflow mufflers minus the resonator.

The shifter sucks and I am going to replace it with a ripper shifter. It takes two weeks to shift hears. It is a fun car!

Bob

Sorry,

I don't know what it runs. I have never had it to the track. I think that I am going to take it sometime this summer when I get a chance just to see.

Bob

Trying to get the 95 SC 5-speed registry...

Please e-mail the options your car has and the last 6 digits of your vin. I an trying to get a 5-speed registry going for later cars for insurance reasons and to keep track of how many are still around.

Any questions, call me.

Hey, Bob, how's the SC, haven't seen ya since Bear Mountain.

Don

Back