TBIRD88!! I need availability on you Downpipes!!

phils89sc

I need to find out how much exactly your 2.25" downpipes w/o convertors are and how long it would take for me to get some of them, please!!

I need to add 2.25" cats to these so I can pass emissions (Huntersville, NC). If you can get back to me ASAP, that would be great!!

Thanks

Phil Stocker

phils89sc
I've been so snowed under it wasn't funny and had to take care of some personal business (yep, gotta life too), pretty well caught up except for a couple of raised tops, going to take a few hours to catch up on emails.

All I can do is sell the pipes on a first come/first served basis (I think that's only fair) as I get a lot of emails askin' to reserve a set but then no follow-through on payment or the payment shows up long after I went ahead & sold 'em to someone else. Sorry to be long-winded about this, not directed at you whatsoever but had to get that off my chest.

Gotta get outa the shop today and whip out a few more pairs of pipes, I really don't like doing the S-curve sections to the resonator (they are a BIG hassle and don't turn out that well) and will probably just offer the downtubes alone at a lower overall price.

Sorry if this seems like an ad, just kinda ramblin', it's 7:30 and I'm overdue on gettin' out in the shop.

Jeffro, come help!

'bird

ps: Mike8675309, get yourself over here too!

You're too far away...

Hey, go for it with just down pipes at a lower cost, but leave the option of the s-curve. Either that or if you can find a premade piece from Dr Gas or something that you can just point people to. I think people buying the down pipes are more often than not people that don't want to have to deal with an outside exhaust shop. So if you can't source all the parts, it helps if you can at least point the person in the right direction.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

I didn't mean to sound pushy, it's just that I am now overdue for my SC's state inspection. The day prior to me wanting to get my car inspected, my converts fell apart because I had a cylinder(s) that wasn't firing, sending raw fuel straight to my cat(s). So now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Anyhow, I would be interested in the 2.25" downtubes alone w/o the s-curve because I am probably going to go w/o the resonator for now and just add a crossover pipe.

If I can get a price for just the downtube w/o the s-curve that would be great.

Thanks

Phil

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by phils89sc
I didn't mean to sound pushy, it's just that I am now overdue for my SC's state inspection. The day prior to me wanting to get my car inspected, my converts fell apart because I had a cylinder(s) that wasn't firing, sending raw fuel straight to my cat(s). So now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Anyhow, I would be interested in the 2.25" downtubes alone w/o the s-curve because I am probably going to go w/o the resonator for now and just add a crossover pipe.

If I can get a price for just the downtube w/o the s-curve that would be great.

Thanks

Phil
Believe me, you ain't bein' pushy at all! Gotta ask though, did you email askin' about using Maremont cats? If that was you, I got to thinkin' about it and there might be enuff room for them because I planned in as much space as possible when designing these pipes. I tried to anticipate such things as good/bad motor mounts & early vs late engine location (ie: to the right, center) and such.

this help?

'bird

Back