Supercharger shaft

There is none because Ford only serviced the supercharger as a complete unit. I am assuming you are NOT making reference to the "Jackshaft" pulley and associated bearings. Those also do not have a part number that have been identified because Ford only serviced that part as part of the AC Accessory Bracket which has been obsoleted for the 89-93 SC's.

You may want to contact BT Motorsports (ESM Distributor) given at one time at least they sold a titanium replacement shaft as part of a supercharger rebuild they did. Also Magnuson Products in CA can do a rebuild for the M90 as the only Eaton authorized aftermarket distrbutor that does remans as well. Magnum Powers also offers a reman service as well if memory serves.

Duffy,

The Jackshaft part number is like 924 or 914(i'll have to look) It was made by NSK but was obsoleted a few years back. I haven't tried to find a replacment. I think it was djxmetal that actually made a couple of shafts because he broke or damaged his, but they kept breaking (I don't think he had them hardened).

Jeff

Back