My First SCCoA Post in 2 Years

I've been around here for several years and I don't rember ever seeing your name before. BTW, Why would the moderators care if your back ?

David

OH NO!

There goes the neighborhood!!!!! You Promised to stay away! LOL

We'll moderate you just like everyone else! Welcome (back) aboard!

(Note to self: Watch for wet spots on tires at shows.)

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

justice.gif

Thanks

All,
Thanks for the welcome!

Ron,
Thanks for the shirts. They were reasonably priced, but the kisses were way under priced! My best to the Babe! Email me with some details buddy!

George,
When are we going to kill a 30 pack together and take your SWB out?

Dave,
Thanks for posting that picture of me. I have about 10 more pics of other people doing the same thing... they will be posted soon.

Phil,
One word: PASSION

Kurt Sunday are you still in love with that Canadian girl??
when's the wedding I hope the bar will be stocked with Canadian beer actually that a rule when you marry a Canadian girl the bar has to be stocked with Canadian beer.:D
it was nice to be able to meet you guys down in PA now at least I know what you guys look like.

Well it's about time!

Things are practically dead on the SW board, even with you trying to stir the pot. ;)

I'll be watching for ya. :cool:

Lee

Welcome Back Kurt! I never met you, just know the "famous" name! Good to get all the old guard back on the site.

Gary

welcome back

It will be nice to read Your post,
long time since Ive read a post by you, here anyway,
the sccoa seems to be change'n for the better.

anyway nice to have you back for the rebirth of the sccoa,

"NEVER LONELY WITH MY SPLIT PERSONALITYS" MANNYSC mannysc

You never know who will show up around here

I can't remember the last time I posted here.

Had some thoughts about selling the sc recently. Decided to sell the SHO instead.

Still need to replace the motor mounts on the SC. It's been up in the air for months. Can't find the motovation.

Joe Santillo

Back