BIG NEWS< Major SC Sponsor has just signed up!!!!!!!!!

V

V6Sprout

BIG NEWS< Major SC Sponsor has just signed up!!!!!!!!!

OK, if you SC guys were not to motivated to come to the V6 Race you may be now, so far we have 3 SC guys hoping to attend.

We have a MAJOR SC sponsor signing up to donate a HUGE HUGE prize. I am sure you have all heard of MAGNUM Powers Products? Well they have offered to send t-shirts which is cool but thye have also offered to donate a $500 gift certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, unless he made a serious type in his email thats what he is offering, I already emailed him back.

They will decide who gets the prize, what rules they want me to follow on giving out the prize and stuff but its an awesome prize don't ya think?

Now lets get some more SC's signed up!!!!!! Spread the word guys, this is getting huge!

Also, remember to check out the race website at members.rogers.com/pb_milan there is a messageboard there too.

Or email me for more info.

Re: BIG NEWS< Major SC Sponsor has just signed up!!!!!!!!

if the magnum powers prize is giong to an SC for sure (even if we are slower) than I must know for sure, that would get me to take the day off from work to make it out.

Is this an oval track race or quarter mile races or what please tell me more

Yo Greg St Thomas is an NHRA sanctioned quarter mile track. Count me ot go as well. I think we could pursuade some of our US friends that wanted to come over in the summer to go to this event. I know XR7 Dave and fee others expressed interest in coming for the even I had posted but this V6 day sounds like it should be the ticket.

V6Sprout et al.,

If I can get my car back together and running well by then, and if I'm not out of town on business, then you can count me in!

Cheers,

Sean

Does the $500 go to the quickest/fastest v6 of the day? Or will be a bracket race style event?

I think the $500 should go to the SC with matching interior/exterior colours! :lol:

I agree with bill becuase I heard there is a nice triple black SC that might attend if there was enough motivation :)

oh yeah sprout are turbo 4cyl MX6's allowed to come out?

The Magnum powers prize is suppose to go the the quickest SC of the day, nothing to do with the actual race, we may decide that the fastest run MUST be during qualifying or eliminations, not during practice! This prize is strictly for SC's, I may be included in this category since I will have a SC motor in my stang, Charles from Magnum Powers was mentioning about how someone should do the swap, he didn't realize he was actually talking to 1 of the only 2 guys who is attempting the swap. The other guy has it done but his SC/Stang is not up adn running good yet.

Come one guys, head over to the race website adn send in your info to Milan(webmaster) so he can post you on the featured SC's section as attending. For those who can send in their race fee's as soon as possibel that woudl be good too, you can pay at the dorr but if you know you are coming we ask to pay up front to help pay for ht etrack, we have already put a deposit down on it so its a definate race for sure.

There is also a messageboard on the website for the race with a SC section, you can ask questions over there if you have any about the race! :)

I think there is already one turbo 4 coming but not sure, ask Milan over on the website and he will tell you more. It might be ok!

YAHOO!

I guess I would take one of those 85mm for free if I had to!

No implication intended. I know I'm too slow to win.

Re: YAHOO!

Well I'll play but against you over testosteronated,heavily modified young whipper snappers I stand no chance in hell...lol...but it's all in the fun of doing it.

Well, now I might just show up to this event, though it'll be hard to win if you guys have them fancy ported blowers by that time.

Just to let you guys know, even though I will have a SC motor in my stang I do NOT qualify for the $500 gift certificate!

Back