MagnaPort II

cheeriosluvr

I finally got mine coming and hopfully it will be here for this weekend. I also got the hi-flow plenum and for now im stick with my stock SC top.

Now my question is bc the SC has been "opened" up and enlarged inside how much SC fluid will it take??

Also what kinda of boost will i be seening with a 5% OD pulley on it, along with headers, cats, catback, cai, maf and tb??? An idea is good it doesnt have to be exact

todd

Todd,

It will hold the same amount of fluid (about 8 oz.), that part isn't any larger on the ported blowers. I would expect it to make a couple more pounds of boost than stock did.

Keep in mind, that much of the power gained from an MP II blower has nothing to do with higher boost. Less HP required to make the same boost and less heat produced to make the same boost will give you more power than just raising the boost. The 5% pulley will make the tires spin easier, the porting will allow it to flow more air using less power to turn the blower. Most of the benifits will be felt over 4500 rpms.

I would get that raised top next.

David

Back