not too quite exhaust.....

MysticGohan51

ok guys my buddy has a 96 ranger v6 3.0ltr...he has a flowmaster system on his truck.....i think it sounds great.....now i know we can't get the rumble of a v8 with our 6 cylinders....but i want to know what would be a good setup for a nice sounding exhaust.....i don't want it quite....i want it to sound good when i step on the gas.....and i also plan on getting high flow cats im just sure from where because i don't have too much info on them...any and all responses will be appreciated....thanks a lot....

Don

40-series dual chamber Flows

That is what I have on my 90SC and it sounds like is does not belong on the street IMO...I don't think it sounds ricey at all, but I am only one, and not "The ONE"...

I got 2-1/4 downtubes with no cats, resonator "Magnaflow" back to the origional pipe in the rear into two 2-1/2 in and out 40 series flowmasters...I think it sounds the bizz...

I got an all Magnaflow system on my 94 that sounds pretty good as well...I like them both...

Brad

i have kooks headers, 2 - hi flow cats and a flowmaster force II resonator and catback.....there arent many options for exhaust on our car unless you wanna custom make something

i think it sounds great

todd

Check this out!

I think we all have our opinions about what sounds right on these cars, but so far I haven't drawn a bad comment about how my set up looks and sounds.

For pictures and more information, please follow the link...

Sean's Exhaust Pics and Info

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me.

Best regards,

Sean

Back