Airdam important?

ruswin

So the resolution seems to be REPLACE THE AIRDAM. And when we talking airdam, were actually talking about the little "useless" and nasty looking plastic strip that hangs down from the body.
I am still looking for someone to tell me where I can find one besides Ford. Is there something aftermarket?

you can get one that fits a ponitac....they are larger and work better i guess.....

i havent had one on my car for the last 2 years and i have had no problems

todd

I don't know when my car last had an air dam, and it never has overheated even in 100 degree Minnesota summer days. The fan has been sufficient to cool things off. But I think an air dam would be better than not having one at all. Especially on long extended trips.

I used to have a v8 firebird and everyone that didn't have airdams on with those always overheated... different car though totally

My car was running all the way to RM while driving on the highway without an airdam. New radiator and all.

Once I installed an airdam (pontiac one), my highway temps dropped to N.

my car in stop and go traffic will run dead in the middle,

when i went to myrtle beach in april driving down the express way sometimes at 120 for 5+min the car was at or below N......

i think i should put on on it cuz im sure it will help it more, but i think its ugly

todd

Back