Magna Ported 94 Blower Pics?

Conan56

DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME PICS OF A MAGNAPORTED 94 BLOWER?
I need pics of a magna ported 94 style blower
id like pics of both the outlet(top) and the inlet (back)
so i can compare sizes to his port dimensions would also help as well for measurements

A guy i know is selling a 94 blower that looks to be ported he claims its a magna port blower which was done by magna powers (doesnt look like it though it looks like a home port job)
Id like to see pics of a magna ported blower so i can compare it to the blower this guy has

If someone could help me out id appreciate it
please send me pics to Conan56@aol.com

Contact Magnum Powers...

Contact Magnum Powers and ask them if they stamp any parts of their ported blowers with their name. The early model blowers after porting have Magnum Powers on them. Hope this helps. The phone number is available from Super Coupe Performance and in the links section.

Don

The pictures on the link are of an early model blower that has had the Magnaport II treatment, where they cut the entire back end off the blower case and attach a new casting with screws and epoxy. The opening is also positioned higer into the rotors.

The Magnaport I ported late model blower doesn't look anything like that. It looks like a stock late model with some additional porting done. The porting on the top should look the same on both.

David

Thanks Guys Pics help

After further examination of the blower, the blower this guy is selling must be an S ported blower that he home ported the outlet himself cause the port on the outlet is nowhere near the size of the magnaport blower

I appreciate the help
PS. Don do you still want those parts off my 91? i emailed you and called you a few times bu i never heard anything from you

Let me know

Yeah, still want parts when you are ready.

Give me a call when you have time at (973) 277-4294 and we can get together.

Thanks,

Don

Back