Please Help, I'm desprate!

Hellraizer547

I'm trying to get my car running by the afternoon today. I took apart my car about 6 months ago to fix a bunch of leaks. Now i can't find where something connects.
On the Head cover on the driver's side closest to the bumber there is a hole, In this hole a 2 foot extension fits into it and goes across to the head covers on the passenger side. On the passenger side there is another hole on the head covers but on the back side, the line that comes from the driver's side doesn't make it to the connector that is on the hole on the other passenger side. I have each line that goes into these holes but i'm afraid that i'm missing a connector. Are there 3 lines all together to reach from hole to hole? I don't know if you under stand me because i hardly do. If you have a digital camera i would really appreciate it if you can take a couple pictures of this line. Thank you and sorry for being confusing.

Sergio

Ok, the tube from the driver side is the vent for the PCV system and it attaches to the 3" dia. rubber hose that connects the TB and the mass air meter. The one on the passenger side is where the PCV valve goes in. There is a funky shaped T fitting that goes in there with one end going out towards the fender and one going to the inlet plenum. The one going outward connects to the purge cannister under the fender and the one that faces inward goes directly to the inlet plenum.

Hope that helps.

Thanks alot, that was the perfect explanation. One thing though, right behind the Inlet Plenum i have 1 little rubber hose that has almost no slack at all to bring up and i can't find where it goes. This hose is sitting right behind the Plenum. If i start the car with this hose not connected will it work? What will be the affects? Thanks

Sergio

I have no idea what a bypass valve is:) Nor would i know to put it. It looks like i am screwed. Is there a possibility that i can get a picture from behind the inlet plenum? Thanks

Sergio

Back