Attn: George and Ron....About Carlisle next year.

lube70

Hey guys, would love to get all involved in this project for next year Carlisle. I know how instrumental all of you are in the whole show so, if anyone has any input or Club suggestions, please post here or contact me personally. I really hope that we can have a great weekend next year and hoping for good weather. Also, wanted to reserve the Banquet room in case of rain next year and that would give us all a place to get together. Also, How about a club meeting next year????

Thanks again,

Don

Lube70@aol.com

(973) 277-4294

Super Coupe Club of New Jersey
New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club

There are a lot of things going on right now and 2004 Carlisle is a little further out on the radar screen! I would like for the SCCoA to do a little more next year and will start getting things going here a little later in the year. We placed fourth in club participation with 51 (down from 3rd in 2002). That's pretty good for a disorganized bunch of specialty car owners. I'm sure we can do better with a little advanced planning!

I can see that you already have things going on with the hotels and all and that is great. Feel free to email me at the address below and I'll also be in contact with you as we get going later this year.

Back