xenon spoiler and 97 lx front end

nitrouspaul

I had a small fender bender on my 90sc. The insurance is going to cover the hood,lighting panel with all lights and the bumper cover.
I want to install a 97 lx hood,lites and bumper cover and then order a zenon front spiler. Does anyone know if this is all a direct bolt on. My fear is the body shop will order all this stuff and it wont bolt on. Is the lighting panel a direct bolt on to the rad support? Do I need to change the fenders?Also where would be the best place to order zenon and is there a place in Canada.

I sure would hate to pay all the shipping from California.

Cut and paste the link below to see a pic of what I am trying to do.Red Car is my car. Click next photo tab to see members cool looking car with look I want.

Thanks to all who have done this.

Last edited:
xenon

I ordered my xenon at caraddons.com. I think it was about $126. They were very slow in delivery and the customer service people will not return your voicemail until 10 days past the order date? Gound this out afterwards.

I think George D. said that erubini.com has them as well. Not sure if the spelling is correct.

I have not mounted it yet, still have to get it painted, should bolt right on, will probably do that part myself.

Chris

i recently just did the upgrade on my 90 red SC.
The parts that i needed were:
1) headlight and corner lamps
2) headlight panel
3) hood
4) bumper cover
5) bumper absorber
6) reinforcement
7) hood latch release

Every did bolt right up. After the upgrade the car looked completely different.
I have not yet got the front xenon air dam...but i will definetly get it.
If you want, i can post a pic of my car so you can see how it will look like in red.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Back