motor mounts

MercsSC

Went motor mount shopping to day ..crappy tire 99.99 each- solids or jello's ....napa same thing 100 bucks...car quest ...100 bucks ..asked about pioneer part and gave part number...he had no listing ...moved on to battery supply solids centers use old brackets for 33.25 each ..sold seemed good enough for me and instock
Mtt.JPG

those are the exact ones i put in my car,

if you look at them they are not solid
they are liquid filled
thats a cap on the top

the solids are one piece like the tranny mount
CTC has the part #'s backwards

solid

there's no jello in them ...but you are right they are not solid solid.... as a 1 piece design ..the cap as you called it .. is compressed by the weight of the motor down to the solid rubber underneath and rides on the density of that rubber ..so no leaking of fluids possible...phucking the mount..I didn't buy these at CTC they wanted a 100 bucks each side ..which I would hope comes with the whole mounting brackets for that price ...these are made by Mevotech and seems to be a new company .. do to not much on website or links from vendors ...but part# A2661SLD ..now going way out on a limb here ...but do think SLD would stand for solid.. I was told they were ..and I believe they are and cost $33.25 apiece ....dave

Can you post the Name and address and phone number of the vendor you bought them from please.

Thanks..

Paddy...

Back