Need Vaccuum Diagram help ASAP

flynbrd

Finally got my car going but its running rough. First I need a vaccuum diagram that has details. The damn hayens book is worthless. What is the correct layout should I want to go back to stock.

Here is my current layout (Writing this from memory.)
Inlet side.
port 1 (Location- on the backside inlet facing down)Largest fitting is going to vaccuum tree directly behind the supercharger.
port 2 (located on top of inlet elbow)Second largest going to vaccuum tree on driverside.
port 3 (Located in the same spot at port 2)Same size as port 2 going to pcv on passenger side.
I'm not running the cross over from the blower side, or egr.

Finally got my car going but its running rough. First I need a vaccuum diagram that has details. The damn hayens book is worthless. What is the correct layout should I want to go back to stock.

Here is my current layout (Writing this from memory.)
Inlet side.
port 1 (Location- on the backside inlet facing down)Largest fitting is going to vaccuum tree directly behind the supercharger.
port 2 (located on top of inlet elbow)Second largest going to vaccuum tree on driverside.
port 3 (Located in the same spot at port 2)Same size as port 2 going to pcv on passenger side.
I'm not running the cross over from the blower side, or egr.
On the blower side
port 1(Located on top near passenger side as small vaccuum tip-currently capped- coming out of the larger one, somewhat block shaped)
Capped! this was originally hooked up to the driverside vaccuum tree which would not allow my car to run.. (could it be plugged up with oil? dirt?)
port 2 (Located on backside) Small vaccuum line going to the fuel regulator
port 3 (Located on backside) Small vaccuum line going to driverside..is this for the guage?

Also is there any difference in the 89 to 90 engine harness? I swapped my old 89 to replace my 90 harness which includes fuel injectors, sensors, tps, O2, etc. Not the dis stuff or crank

Thanks
John

Back