Cobra R Sc

I don't really like it much. It just looks like too much plastic on the front of the car. Just my opinion.

-Rod

hate it, I always wanted to see someone widen and lengthen the air inlets that are along side of the "SC" stamp. I think it would look really good and it would be functional.

Careful now....

Did u just photoshop that in? Looks good but here's the problem ur gonna run into, if your only doing the front end it might look a little funny, especially if ur car isn't lowered, because the front ground affects are gonna be a whole hell of alot lower to the ground compared to the side ones, so it might look good from that angle but from the side it might look really stupid, u know what i mean? Try photoshoping in from the side to see what it looks like. If you do end up doing it post some pics so we can take a look.

the real cobra r doesn't have fog lights. Thats the Cobra front with a lip. My mechanic has a real cobra r, its pretty sweet, but has no back seat, radio, sound deadening, etc... Decently quick though for bone stock.

Scott long. I had to photoshop the fog lights and open grill to
get it to line up in photoshop to make a good picture.This is my first
photoshop picture.So I wasn't able to make it look like what I plan
to do in the real world.

I want to use a STEEDA front air dam.The Steeda is held inplace with dutz
fasteners.You can see them in the picture.From the dutz fastener up would
be the stock SC front with the small rectangle vent holes in the bumper.

I do like the idea that most do not like it.I will not have to worry about
someone stealing my SC.

The front air dam will be held in place with dutz fasteners so I can remove
it in about 5min. And the SC will look stock again.

Billabongo89,I am glad I could get some smilles from ya.
It getting harder to get a smile on peoples face.

:D

Last edited:
What about opening up the wholes that are already there. And then adding an adjustible splitter on the bottom of the bumper.

Since you asked...the large-radius curves & corners of the addition don't seem to mix with the small-radius curves/corners of the rest of the frontend. The early headlights would hafta go. Have you considered using this idea with the 94-up frontend instead?

'bird

This is what a 90 SC would kind of look like with the steeda airdam.
All the stock air vents open but the one facing the ground.The stock
fog lights will still fit.

tbird88, A 94 coming next.I will do Connies t-bird next.It allready has a xeon front.
Will try to switch it to the Cobra-R front.

Attachments

• 3tbird.jpg
    3tbird.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
It still doesn't fit with the body lines of the car. It is too smooth and just doesn't seem to fit with the lines of the SC. It might look good on another car but just not an sc. Maybe if it was less drastic.

Also, why is your pass. side head light out of alignment with with the parking light. Was it hit before.

The car would like nice with that bumper, a set of blackouts, and Xenon sideskirts.

Last edited:
I wish I had A picture, shot at the same angle, as the sc pictures I am
useing ,of a cobra r sc hood,and black.I would like to photoshop it in.

Back