New Dyno Numbers

supercatxr7

364.7 rwhp
412.2 rwtq

My previous numbers were 345 hp and 390 tq. I had a crack in the weld seam on my air/liquid IC, had it welded up and picked up a few hp and tq as well as 2-3 lbs of boost. There's a little more power on the way.
mark
xr7dyno2003.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome Mark! You gotta be pumped about that. When you taking that monster to the track? :D

Wow! 3rd on the list and you have more to gain.

Looks like that bottom end build up is being put to the test.

So are you looking to get into the 11 second club?

Good Luck and keep us filled in on your progress.

thanks!

I can't wait to get some good track times down. I went this past saturday but had terrible 60 foots with my MT ET Streets on the car. 2.0's were about all I could do. I was able to run a 12.97 at 108, but that was with shifting to early on the 2-3 shift with the AOD. I'm hoping for some 12.5 time slips. Not sure on the 11's, maybe in late fall it might be possible.

Well done, Mark !

What's especially impressive to me is how flat your torque peak is. All that big torque available for such a wide RPM range! Wow!

I noticed the Torque range as well. That was damn impressive. I'm curious as to the cam profile.

Also it looks as though you are leaner than most over 3k rpm's. Is that right?

Anthony

Mark,

Cool Beans...I knew that car of yours was going to be one of the quickest in the club. Looking forward to seeing what it does on the track now that it's tuned a little better. I'm sure low 12s or even a high 11 are possible with the power your making.

David

Nice numbers Mark

Looking good!
Nice to see others working hard to get the Max performance out of there cars I see a lot of cars stepping up.

More track time lower your 60ft times low 12's are coming fast for you great work nice Dyno numbers

Back