Group Purchase on PF&E headers

TbirdSC93

This was posted before but I'm gonna see if I can get something together.

PF&E is offering custom made headers for our SCs

Mild Steel $379
Coated Mild Steel $479
Stainless Steel $459
Stainless Steel $559

Willing to do 1% of for every person...better than nothing

5 people=5%
7 people+7%
and so on

Phone number for the shop is (586)949-3400 and ask fr Greg or Gary.

You can ask question over E-mail at iroc5.7tpi@att.net

Theres old posts from the original attempt at the group buy with more information search for "PF&E"

Actually, it is a valid point. You might want to post the maximum discount they are willing to offer. Also, is that mix and match on header styles or do they all have to be the same style header? How long are you planning on running this group buy before closing it?

(I will be moving this thread to the Group Buy Forum.)

??

I don't know exactly...last time that group buy was attempted there wasn't even 10 people to get 10% off....
I posted that guys e-mail and a phone number to the shop because I know I won't be able answer everything...I just wanna get a set and was hoping t get some people to get a little discount.
It's mix and match btw

Last edited:
Mustang headers for under $200!

I know with the shorties that the collector rubs the steering. Will half or full headers fit better. Anybody know?

: ) Donnie

Interested but Details Please

Could I suggest that this be started over with some dimensions of tube size and collector size. Will 2.5" down tubes hook up or will it be smaller? Get the question answered that they are just short tubes, or will a long tube be available. Last time it looks like the details were discussed to death. So some pics, dimensions, and exact details with exact options or no options would make this happen I think. Are down tubes available or are we on our own? I am looking for some less expensive headers. But 5 pages of one forum and 3 other forums gets....you know. Otherwise I will take the time when I have the time to research, but not until after the 4th. Can someone else champion the exact information?

S.S. Headers

may take a set, pending price . Must be the long tubes ,. have a friend that needs a set too . So thats 2 sets pending . Thanks , DW

tenatively interested

I am also interested, but missed the earlier discussion of these headers. ANyone know where I can find it?

Mike O.

Back