West End Meet?

92strokedbird

Is there a west end meet this week.Due to the bi weekly meets and then every week meets by those who choose to come out i have lost track of which one is for this week.Is this the scheduled meet or just a drop in!

I was woundering the same thing just like Andrew V was he call to ask me if there was any thing on the board.
Maybe some guys would like to meet thursday as wednesday is a little late to post about now.
Just an idea

Guys, as was discussed before on the board, we are going to try stick with bi-weekly meetings. We do not need to be looking at each other's ugly mugs every week. Especially in the summer time, when there are lots of other events going on during the weekends, etc., I think we'll be getting together often enough.

If anybody wants to hook up with other club members between regularly scheduled meets, I'm not trying to stop you ...

cheers
Ed N.

If i come out on Wednesday i wont get there till late around 11pm or so,but i would still like to if people are up for it!

Ron, where you headin to dinner, its my bday tomorrow so i got the family thing to do, but id like to head out later if somethings up

Happy Birthday Bruce...

I dunno where. I might just go for a nice long drive if the weather is good..spontanious behavior is the spice of life

call me ;)

Devils Harp food is Mediocre at best if I am coming in to get some dinner it won't be there...

Back