Apology

1BADSC

Apology,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone whom I may have offended with some of my posts. I am truly sorry if I was an A-hole. Sometimes I just get in a bad mood and tend to vent in the wrong places. I really enjoy the forum and just wanted to apologize. To Jeff, Andy, and a few others, I am sorry for being an A-hole. I am tired of always fighting with you guys and would like to start over and try to be friends. If that is not something that you want then we could at least try to be civil to one another. I really am sorry guys.

Thank you
Brandon

1BADSC said:
Apology,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone whom I may have offended with some of my posts. I am truly sorry if I was an A-hole. Sometimes I just get in a bad mood and tend to vent in the wrong places. I really enjoy the forum and just wanted to apologize. To Jeff, Andy, and a few others, I am sorry for being an A-hole. I am tired of always fighting with you guys and would like to start over and try to be friends. If that is not something that you want then we could at least try to be civil to one another. I really am sorry guys.

Thank you
Brandon

YOUR A JERK! i want one of your cars are compensation. The trans am WS6 will be good enough. or the 95 SC :cool: :D

Uh...I think he was serious...

Refrain from starting what this guy is trying to avoid...:rolleyes:

Much nutz to step up and make an apollogy...

Brad

Re: Uh...I think he was serious...

cudaz101 said:
Refrain from starting what this guy is trying to avoid...:rolleyes:

Much nutz to step up and make an apollogy...

Brad

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality:

So then...

I suppose when you start chewing solid foods you will understand where it is I was coming from.

Oh yea...Just kiddin'...JERK!:rolleyes:

Brad

Back