Fuel pump

Superloop

Ok, my fuel pump fails to run after I shut the the car off(sometimes). Two nights ago I took my SC for a ride around town for 30 minutes and after I got back I shut it off and tried to start it back up and it wouldn't keep running for more than a second. I didn't hear my fuel pump running when I turned my key on. next morning it ran fine. took it to work and it wouldn't run at lunch time. It ran when I got out of work.
could this be the fuel pump relay, or the fuel pump about to go on me? It will keep running after it starts, doesn't die, no hesitation when I step on the gas. Relay? what do ya'll think?
BTW, I took the air silencer out and the car revs up faster, I don't know if it is just my imagination but I swear it does. Am I crazy?

Could be your fuel pump relay located on the driver's side of the trunk behind that carpeting is sticking. Other than that it could be the fuel pump getting ready to take a dump.

As far as if you are crazy.....I casn neither confirm nor deny if that statement is true....I don't know you...:)

Back