Ahhh HELP PLEASE!

Mitchell

Someone please help me. I put new sprak plugs in the other day and i dont know the firing order.

Does anyone know the firing order or the way the wires are supposed to go? :confused: I dunno what to do.

Help would be appreciated alot.

Sorry I have posted so many times I need help and this is the only place I know of that can help.

Thanks
Mitchell

The firing order is - 1 4 2 5 3 6, seeing as you just replaced the plugs you should know that cynder 1 is at the front passenger side followed by 2 then 3, cylinder 4 is at the front of the driver side, followed by 5 then 6.

Notice to all new posters. Please use the search function. We love to help and that is one of the reasons were are here. But you really try some people's patience because you don't use it.

Here is a perfect link that took me all of 8 seconds to find using the search function.

SC firing order.

You are very welcome! Hope you get your SC back running real soon and continue to enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

xr7 Dave

Thank you very much. I'm sorry that I diden't use the search. Please forgive me:) I will do that from now on. Once agin thank you.

Mitchell

You are quite forgiven. :) I am amazed myself sometimes at the amount of information which is already here!

oops, i forgot something
the terminals on the dis module are as follows
1 2 3
5 6 4
there is a very good solution to this problem for future reference, DO ONE PLUG AND WIRE AT A TIME!!!;)

grrr

that helped and they WERE in the wrong order there right now. But it still boggs down and dies for some reason. I think its the wiring because I unpluged alot of stuff to get to the plugs from up top. Now I know to jsut jack the car up and do it from under beacause its easier.

And thanks to livin thats a very good idea;)

Thanks,
Mitchell

Back