Ricardo Alfonseca's 95SC beautiful work!

Ricardo nice work!
Thats the most awesome 95SC I have ever seen ;)
There is a lot of work in that car 2nd place should have got 1st in Stock/Modified class

What color is your SC looks nice that front clip is trick show quality it is bet you get a lot of lookers driving that machine

Its a 94 5speed and Im sure Rico has some changes planned in the future to step up his showing from the conversations we have had. I drove that car From NYC to Carlisle and back in 01 and it certainly was enjoyable:D

Paul

Thanks Jim for the compliment.
Any mod Ill be doing from here on will be to go from My miserable 271 Rwhp to may 300rwhp goal. Maybe ill make that goal higher somday :) Im all Done with exterior mods.
Paul definetily squezzed some hidden power just by driving it .
I wish I can launch this thing like its meant to be launched, But I am always affraid of breaking somthing.

On my way from Carlisle 03 I Smoked a 95 Impala SS From 70 to 140mph, He gave up after 100 since I had about 7 carlengts on him, But I kept on pulling till I hit 140 By then he was over the Horizon In My rearview mirror. :D

Paul, I didnt buy the 00 Audi S4, Instead I bought an V6 Escape.
That way ill keep dumping money into the SC and not loose interest in it. Although i still dream about that ByTurbo motor. Oh well.:rolleyes:

A v6 eclipse huh :rolleyes: good luck with it, my brother's GF has an 02 and its falling apart. BTW, there is a supercharger kit for it if you need one:D How are things going with the SC, any progress yet? Drop me a line.

Paul

[edit] I should read twice and post once haha, Im sure the escape will do you better than an eclipse[/edit]

Last edited:
No, I said Escape 4x4. the thing has the DOHC ford duratec engine in it,
Book times are lo 16's to hi 15's
It gets out its way pretty good. I also dont have to slow down for pot holes and speed bumps so thats a plus. :D

Yes beautiful car... especially the hood... (wish someone made one like that)

Btw Kenne Bell makes a kit for the Escape V6 :D

Wow $3300 for the KB kit and you have the ultimate sleeper.
here is the motor trend article.
Motor trend Escape KB

My brain is working too fast its going to explode. The main reason for gettin this thing is to leave it alone. But Damn temptation. :mad:

I need to graduate sooner.
:)

I custom made them from the early kit that they sell (procarparts)
then found a speedo that came close to the 145 mph speedo gauge.

here is a pic.
I dont remember what car the other gauge came from.
i just bough the one that I saw closest to the sc speedo.

Attachments

• glogaugeon.jpg
    glogaugeon.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 552
If you ever chance upon your invoice for the speedo could ya let me know what it was? I'd really be interested... :) thanks

its for an eclipse I dont have any invoices anymore.
go to pro-carparts and go tru the pictures for gauges.
till you see one that looks like the SC. I dont remember what trim.

Do I need to do anything in particular when modifying it to fit?

I found it it's the 91-94 Eclipse :)

Last edited:
dude! I love your car! I have pics for your car from the TCCoA.com forums. I've been trying to find more pics but the site at scperformance.com don't work no more.

You're SC is by far the best lookin bird I have ever seen, IMO.

I'm savin up for an SC right now, 94/95 5spd. It's gonna look damn close to yours.

if ya got more pics can ya send 'em to me?
steel@purdue.edu

thanks.

Back