Web Site

JJanney

http://my.fit.edu/~jjanney/sccosweb/index.htm

Just a taste. This is only the beginning. Oh, and do forgive me for the lack of names and such on the members page. I tried to remember all that I could and would appreciate being filled in. I am fighting a cold right now and my mind is muddled. :)

Anyway, I am open to suggestions, and everything will be considered! Excuse the links page also, it has yet to be borne.

Oh, and the ? marks by the names are me wanting to know exactly what you would like me to call you... And if I forgot anyone, please accept my apologies!

Here's some updates to your list JJ.. I didn't get Jake's last name either. Glen is Bryan's brother he had the other SC there Saturday..

Members Rides SCCoA Handle
Richard J 95 SC Auto
90 SC 35th Auto kamakazie_1
Brad K 95 SC Auto Brad Klein
Dan H 89 SC Auto onequiksc
Kurt K 92 SC Auto
89 XR7 5spd x 2 Kurt K
Bob P 93 SC Auto Bob Pringle
Bryan K 89 SC
03 Cobra 6spd SuperChicken89
Brian ? 91 SC Auto Beedogg91
Jake ? 90 SC 35th Auto Jake
? ? SC Phantom Menace
Jeremy V 93 SC TbirdSC93
Margie J 90 SC 5Spd Bch Grl
Mike Y 89 SC Auto lessonintorque
Rick R 90 SC Auto Sweet90SC
Jeremy J 89 SC 5spd JJanney
Glen K 93 SC Cobra85
Kurt ? 90 SC Cat XR7Kurt

I likey. Thanks for taking the initiative JJ.

It's nice to see people with such enthusiasm for these cars, and the people involved with them. Over the 12 years i've had mine, I have had it, lost it....had it again, lost it again..etc. but somehow I still have the car and still enjoy it.

Anyway I can help , let me know. If you have enough server space, maybe we can do "member's rides" pics and info. (If you've already talked about this kind of thing, sorry, I do miss a lot these days).

You can also use my full name if you wish; Dan Holleran

That's what I was figuring too Dan, I don't care if he uses the whole name or not... But we need to get everybody's thought on that.. Wouldn't want to piss anybody off... That's why I did it the way I did on the list I left him.....

RJ

Good job

Thats awesome that you taken that initiative, You get my support. And my full name is Michael Yates. And once again good job

Thanks for the positive comments. I will work on it some more tonight. I did not add everyone's last name because I was not sure if anyone would be offended by it. I'll edit it later on.

I will try to jazz it up some more with Javascript and all. I pulled this out of my box of tricks last night, so once I get some decent time it'll look much better. I'll keep updating everyone too.

Michael or Mike? your choice :)

I've got a lot of it updated now. I will see about adding the picutres Richard is sending me

Oh, and I've two email addresses that I check daily, JJanneySG@hotmail.com and shivermatimbers@hotmail.com, I bet you can guess which one I sign up to message boards with to avoid spam. If anyone needs to contact me, I'll be here.

Also, any suggestions for the links page?

Last edited:
k, added links, now I guess I could get a media page going, like pictures and such... i dunno yet :)

Jeremy

Great looking web site!! Feel free to use my name, Chris Totis, and I have an Anniversary Edition Tbird. I'll email you a picture.

If anyone has an SCCoA member page or a CarDomain or even a personal web site they would like me to link to, I would happily oblige.

Jeremy, yours has been updated.

Chris, thanks for the information, and I will be emailing you later about your blower.

Links page : links now clickable

Last edited:
Sorry JJ, I didn't get back from the barn last night till late, had a lame horse yesterday, I sent you some stuff this morning from here at work and will send you more directly.. Looking good bud..

RJ

K, updated Members and Home again, using RJ's image that he sent me... I still lack a few last names, but all in all it's looking pretty decent.

I would like everyone to send me a picture or links to pictures of their cars. Cardomain works as well. I will link them through the Members page as I did for Jeremy.

Also, if anyone has anymore content, just e-mail it to me. I'll add it. :D

Don't forget me!

Hey JJ, and fellow SC owners,
I know it's been a while since I last posted but i assure you I still own, drive, and love my SC! Sure dissapointed i wasin't able to attend the June 14th meet, though I am enjoying my vacation in the Keys. And at 1:00 on the 14th while all of you were at Blanchard Park I was cruising the Keys coast on my sailboat. Sorry, just had to make you all feel a bit jealous.
JJ, the site looks awesome so far, just wanted to speak up so I may be included in the members page. my name is Greg Roll I drive a 90 SC 5 Speed and as you know my SCCoA handle is Gregthespy. I will be back in the Orlando area on August 20th and look forward to attending as many meets as my schedule will allow! I will try to find a Pic to send you of my SC, Is there a particular resolution you prefer?
Look forward to meeting everyone when I return.
Greg Roll

Hey, hey Greg is back on the board.. I was going to send the info to JJ for ya Greg, just figured you'd chime in when you got a chance down there on your busy vacation schedule.

We had an excellent turn out bud, sorry you missed it. Looks like we've kick started the members again so keep a watch out on this forum..

Hey since you said you were doing photography down there for a summer job, send us some pictures of the lovely water..

TTYL

RJ

Done and done. :) Gotcha added Greg. I remember you sent me an e-mail a few months back about a SC in Orlando.

Dan, thanks for the pictures. I will integrate them a bit later. The driveway shot looks awesome.

I had an idea and I talked to Rich about it. Maybe we could have a FAQ section or just an Articles section regarding certain aspects that would come in handy to all SC owners. My first thought was Dan and his meticulous waxing and cleaning.

Oh, and the Ocala meet. If anyone wants to write up a few paragraphs about it and e-mail it to me, I'll post it.

Edit: Rich just sent me Dan's claybar article.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know you got them JJ. Take your time with it.

If you do any FAQ's I can lend the 4 detailing FAQ's that are on site at TBSCEC right now, (the clay link is here too even though RJ already sent it to you). Be ready for the "Waxes, Sealants and even more stuff" thread, it's a book. You may need more server space to add that one. hehhe

http://pub29.ezboard.com/fthunderbirdscenthusiastclubfrm13.showMessage?topicID=79.topic

http://pub29.ezboard.com/fthunderbirdscenthusiastclubfrm13.showMessage?topicID=137.topic

http://pub29.ezboard.com/fthunderbirdscenthusiastclubfrm13.showMessage?topicID=129.topic

http://pub29.ezboard.com/fthunderbirdscenthusiastclubfrm13.showMessage?topicID=72.topic

Back