New SC Video

That song from vice city? The ending credits are longer than the movie...:/

Great editing tho, keep up the good work.

Looks good.

The cuts seem a little long and slow to me. Though I've been watching a lot of music videos and Keen Eddie on Fox lately.

Next up we need the directors comentary and the alternate video angles. How about those story boards?

Good job.

lol

thanks guys-- this has been in my head for months but i never got a chance to film it. came out really how i pictured it would be. so im happy :)
-Damon

lol

Ripvanbl-
yea i know about that 11lbs of boost and no tire spin haha,, i was thinking about that but wanted to get the full effect of that needle really jumping fast, so I went on the highway for that shot, and just floored it a few times to get it.

T-bird4vr- i love back to the future,, took me a bit to find song for credits but once i thought of that, i put it right in.

and you know 89SCK@t, ive had a few people tell me i look like doogie howser lol, i forgot all about that.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, makes me feel like a good job well done!
-Damon

Last edited:
at least you dont have people saying you look like eddie munster...or ace on mtv's real world(i guess the new one, i dont watch that crap)...ooh..heres the best one...enrique iglesias...hehe

:)

TTT, for anyone that may have missed it. Going out of state tomorrow for 3 weeks... probably wont be posting for a while-- dont know. see you guys-

Back